Skip to main content

Sensitive or simply hot temper?

There are many types of people in this world. But I'm more interested in those who are over sensitive or maybe hot temper like me... 

When hormone is high, I'm sometimes ridiculously sensitive and sometimes super hot tempered too..
Something bad about not getting married even though more numbers  have been added to your age. It makes you sensitive-hot-tempered person.. I never realize I was so til I'm married and my new husband (back then) argued me for being such a pain in the a--.. Hehehe.. I guess I was just so used of being the only girl in the family, eldest and having ridiculous female hormone compared to other siblings.. I will eventually get anything I want sooner or later using my temper.. Ouch..! That's something RIDICULOUS about being the eldest child in your family.. Your mom and dad sometimes pampered you so much just so you will be a good kid soon to be an 'idol' figure in your family.. I do understand the burden back then but I actually took advantage of it from time to time.. Huhuhu.. Who wont grab the chance? Everyone will, i think?!

But ever since I work (I dont even have any idea on why do i need to work.. maybe its just human cycle?) I have came across so many similar people. Those who acted as stupid, as weird, maybe sometimes more ridiculous than me..

But still, there are 2 things i never understand.. 

First is.. 
I never understand why would one have prejudice on others. Especially when you say "They are jealous because Im like this and that..". Why would someone be so when you are not even as hot as Siti Nurhaliza? Or not even superhuman like Tun Dr M? When you are just some ordinary person who drives a national car? I thought people would get such thing as 'prejudice' and 'paranoia' when they are superhuman.. Or at least who get income 10x higher than us the ordinary people...

Second thing I never understand is..
When you are married, blessed with children.. How can you still not realize you have bad temper? And how can you not realize you say things that sounds like 'rude', 'not courteous', not proper for a mother..?

I can never understand, when you become a woman, married woman.. eventually turning into a mother with many children.. Why cant a person change themselves into someone better? Ive been trying to change my bad attitude for years and my husband said he'd seen many changes in me.. I think a person who clung into anger all the time (like me before) have bad issues with their personal self. It's not others who turns us into such a monster, its ourselves. We must have had issues with ourselves that led us to insecurities.. complexes.. inferiority.. What could possibly give you pressure in life? What could possibly give you extra burden in life? Work shouldn't be an issue as we are just ordinary workers who does not have any added responsibility to our job descriptions.. Using the reason 'a mother of many children' also doesn't seem appropriate to me though.. It is NEVER a good reason for anything. I myself have been struggling to get pregnant for 2 years (but I'm 8 months pregnant now!), there are people who have been married for 5-10 years and never get to hug their own child. How can you use children as a reason for not being able to do so many things? Women are superhuman when they become a mother. They work, they do housekeeping, take care of their babies and husband, manage financial matters, juggling with so many things at one time. So, being a woman myself I do believe I will become a superhuman too very soon as GOD never give you things that you couldn't handle. So.. I never understand why being married with children can be a good excuse to avoid anything???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Konvokesyen ke 2

Majlis Konvokesyen ke 2 Politeknik Mukah Sarawak telah pun berlangsung dengan jayanya semalam.. alhamdulillah semuanya berjalan lancar dan tak kurang gak yang tak berapa nak lancar.. uhuhu! Dan tak lama lagi blog ni akan jadi satu-satunya blogku.. nak 'jumud' kan yang satu lagi.. Tunggu..!

PNB Darby Park at the heart of Kuala Lumpur

As prestigous as it sounds, this is an absolute exclusive place for executives. I was honored for the chance given by my G-boss to have a 5 day stay, dont even have to pay a single cent for anything. From Drop Box Situated 10 minutes walking distance from the well known twin tower KLCC, 2 minutes away from the Putra Station & from Nikko Hotel, and 5 minutes walk to Masjid as-Syakirin KLCC. a suite cost RM1300++ per night. with 3 bedrooms, 2 balcony, living room, 3 toilets, kitchen (wet & dry), tv in all rooms, and tv set + videoplayer (maybe cd + karaoke enabled). as for food, sarapan pagi + makan malam di ground floor's restaurant, The PNB Darby Cafe. In its website it says : "myriad of local and international menu" is very true. Its a small cafe but yet offers so many types of food and drinks. The city view from here, not so lovely. Well, busy road with cars .. what do u expect? but for lunch, u have to follow the dress code. means.. no jeans.. no t-shirt.. and

Trip to Sabah Day 6

Day 6: 4/6/2010 This entry is written Dec5,2010. Ive totally forgotten to complete this Sabah Holiday entries.. So here goes. Our 6th day of holiday, I planned to spend the whole day in Kota Kinabalu City ONLY. After breakfast, we went for window shopping. I noticed this poor person is sitting on a building looking beyond the South China Sea.. poor thing..  zoomed out.. 1st destination is: Plaza Warisan @ Warisan Square Right outside the building is Starbucks.  This is the first time my husband and me hang out at Starbucks. Not the first time for me though, living in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor for over 7 years its impossible not try out this kind of outlet.. Hehehe.. 2 years of marriage, he never wanted to come to this place for a cup of coffee. "Not worth it", he said.  2nd destination: Asia City.   Bought my herbalife stock. Then off to next destination. 3rd destination: Wisma Merdeka Lunch at Restoran Seri Malindo The best restaurant around, recommended by d