Skip to main content

ip man vs i.p man

n my lappy shutdown while i was typing new entry.. argh!!

so here goes again..

This time around im at Seri Kembangan Selangor for a meeting. Staying at Sun Inn D'Mind some 10 mins walk to Mines Shopping Center.

I paid MYR240 for my 3 nites stay + deposit. Thats cheap rite? Yea its a cheap hotel, n i dont bother about being classy. Wats important to me this time is to get d job done and paying as low as i could for everything.

I never pay for my stay whenever I go for meeting or courses around Serdang/Bangi/Kajang/KL since I have bestfriends who I can depends on if i need few nites stay. But this time around i chose not to stay with them. I know my way around here so Im not worried at all.

So let me just describe wat d hotel looks like since i dont capture any pics. (no good reason 2 do so)

My room is 10x7 feet. Yea, a little bigger than a Muslim grave.. No window. Small bathroom. TV mounted to d ceiling. Air-cond + Wall fan. Toilet with hot water n huge mirror (dat makes me paranoid - some1 might b watching me behind it!). Good thing about the room, its clean. really clean actually. but d biggest reason i ought to stay after my 1st nite there is the wi-fi. fast one. mayb bcoz i might b d only person using it @ my floor (or maybe in d whole hotel??). ive successfully downloaded 2 movies!

Yesterday i went 4 dinner with my bestfriend Ina, her hubby & 2 kids. (Thanx 4 d dinner again..). N tonite im planning 4 a visit 2 see my preggy friend. Siti @ Is.

I'll be flying back to see my hubby 2morow morning. Followed by another flight d next day to my kampong.

Lets talk about my meeting this morning.
I thought it would end at 5pm. but then we end up 4 hours earlier than expected & decided to hit d cinema for ironman 2. but.. there's only ipman 2. bolehla tuh!

so now lets jz move on to the ip man 2 topic. hahaha!
its a good movie though the martial art competition reminds me of jet-li's fearless.. action-packed n worth watching. new face (not actually new since he's as senior as jackie chan). i like d movie since i think i had enuff of jackie chan n jet li. actor is Donnie. character? super cool one. everyone love such hero! ;) i'd like to watch robin hood soon in KK. soon. very soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Konvokesyen ke 2

Majlis Konvokesyen ke 2 Politeknik Mukah Sarawak telah pun berlangsung dengan jayanya semalam.. alhamdulillah semuanya berjalan lancar dan tak kurang gak yang tak berapa nak lancar.. uhuhu! Dan tak lama lagi blog ni akan jadi satu-satunya blogku.. nak 'jumud' kan yang satu lagi.. Tunggu..!

PNB Darby Park at the heart of Kuala Lumpur

As prestigous as it sounds, this is an absolute exclusive place for executives. I was honored for the chance given by my G-boss to have a 5 day stay, dont even have to pay a single cent for anything. From Drop Box Situated 10 minutes walking distance from the well known twin tower KLCC, 2 minutes away from the Putra Station & from Nikko Hotel, and 5 minutes walk to Masjid as-Syakirin KLCC. a suite cost RM1300++ per night. with 3 bedrooms, 2 balcony, living room, 3 toilets, kitchen (wet & dry), tv in all rooms, and tv set + videoplayer (maybe cd + karaoke enabled). as for food, sarapan pagi + makan malam di ground floor's restaurant, The PNB Darby Cafe. In its website it says : "myriad of local and international menu" is very true. Its a small cafe but yet offers so many types of food and drinks. The city view from here, not so lovely. Well, busy road with cars .. what do u expect? but for lunch, u have to follow the dress code. means.. no jeans.. no t-shirt.. and

Trip to Sabah Day 6

Day 6: 4/6/2010 This entry is written Dec5,2010. Ive totally forgotten to complete this Sabah Holiday entries.. So here goes. Our 6th day of holiday, I planned to spend the whole day in Kota Kinabalu City ONLY. After breakfast, we went for window shopping. I noticed this poor person is sitting on a building looking beyond the South China Sea.. poor thing..  zoomed out.. 1st destination is: Plaza Warisan @ Warisan Square Right outside the building is Starbucks.  This is the first time my husband and me hang out at Starbucks. Not the first time for me though, living in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor for over 7 years its impossible not try out this kind of outlet.. Hehehe.. 2 years of marriage, he never wanted to come to this place for a cup of coffee. "Not worth it", he said.  2nd destination: Asia City.   Bought my herbalife stock. Then off to next destination. 3rd destination: Wisma Merdeka Lunch at Restoran Seri Malindo The best restaurant around, recommended by d