Skip to main content

tablets

updated 18/3/11: scroll down most
_________________________________________________
i've been spending 2-3 weeks gathering info for tab.. 

and i end up stumbled upon this article here:  (please click on the link) tablet summaries.
So try to read the summary before you decide to buy any.

I have been crazy about Apple Ipad a few weeks ago, but even if i'm so in love with it I always remind myself to do some research before end up buying it. (You see, gadgets are one of those things when you want to resell them you will have to cut the price into at least half, sometimes 1/3.. sob sob!)
Ipad fever seems almost come to an end when I checked the site as Ipad2 is not introduced to the market in the US.. Outdated again! Oh dear...  Ipad2 seems a lot more amazing in terms of graphics (Apple's trademark) and everything looks so nice.. ah, such an eye-candy.. I almost bought it online, but try to calm myself and be patient about it. I don't want to over-spent my money as Ive been struggling to pay off all my credit cards for 5 years! (Another shopaholic here...). So considering the price, size, extended hardware spec. and supported applications Ive decided to give it some thought...


Then, my dearest friend Shieda brought Samsung Galaxy Tab into my attention. Then I start to search for its information. Nice feat and size of course. (I'm a Samsung & LG product lover..!) the price? somewhat similar to Ipad2 I guess? So, considering the price.. I don't think I'm interested anymore.. There's a good deal for it at Digi. But I don't have the means to travel now, so I'm actually trying to buy it online.. AND! I don't want to be tied with them for 2 years.. Argh! Not again! So, another slash..

I tried to think clearly and rationally. What kind of tab do I need? So I thought hard about it and...
1. The tab should make it easy to surf the net and save my files
2. It should help me with my blogging activities
3. It should be able to help me during classes
4. It shouldn't make me over spent
5. The size shouldn't exceed 7 inches
6. I should be able to change my memory card at any time
7. Total price shouldn't exceed Rm2K. (Hehehe.. This should be the no. 1 criteria...)

After surfing through the popular lelong.com.my I found CSL's tab. Now, that's quite patriotic don't u think? A Malaysian brand.. Why not? The most interesting feature that attracts me was the Azan (Athan) features. Of course I can find it on the net, but I'd love to have it pre-installed. Hehehe.. (another irrational reason..)
I consider the price to be super cheap! So, wait til I inform you again have I bought it or not.. Coming soon.. Soon enough..!

Bye for now!

_____________
18/3/2011 4pm:
there.. ive made up my mind today. and ive bought my ipad. i dont bother to wait for ipad2 as i know i can't afford to buy it as soon as it available. so ive decided to play the waiting game.. i dont mind having an outdated gadgets since I don't buy it for show off.. i'd like to have one that's within my need AND want! bought an ipad online today from Apple Store, now eagerly waiting for next week as the shipment will take 3-5 days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Majlis Konvokesyen ke 2

Majlis Konvokesyen ke 2 Politeknik Mukah Sarawak telah pun berlangsung dengan jayanya semalam.. alhamdulillah semuanya berjalan lancar dan tak kurang gak yang tak berapa nak lancar.. uhuhu! Dan tak lama lagi blog ni akan jadi satu-satunya blogku.. nak 'jumud' kan yang satu lagi.. Tunggu..!

PNB Darby Park at the heart of Kuala Lumpur

As prestigous as it sounds, this is an absolute exclusive place for executives. I was honored for the chance given by my G-boss to have a 5 day stay, dont even have to pay a single cent for anything. From Drop Box Situated 10 minutes walking distance from the well known twin tower KLCC, 2 minutes away from the Putra Station & from Nikko Hotel, and 5 minutes walk to Masjid as-Syakirin KLCC. a suite cost RM1300++ per night. with 3 bedrooms, 2 balcony, living room, 3 toilets, kitchen (wet & dry), tv in all rooms, and tv set + videoplayer (maybe cd + karaoke enabled). as for food, sarapan pagi + makan malam di ground floor's restaurant, The PNB Darby Cafe. In its website it says : "myriad of local and international menu" is very true. Its a small cafe but yet offers so many types of food and drinks. The city view from here, not so lovely. Well, busy road with cars .. what do u expect? but for lunch, u have to follow the dress code. means.. no jeans.. no t-shirt.. and

Trip to Sabah Day 6

Day 6: 4/6/2010 This entry is written Dec5,2010. Ive totally forgotten to complete this Sabah Holiday entries.. So here goes. Our 6th day of holiday, I planned to spend the whole day in Kota Kinabalu City ONLY. After breakfast, we went for window shopping. I noticed this poor person is sitting on a building looking beyond the South China Sea.. poor thing..  zoomed out.. 1st destination is: Plaza Warisan @ Warisan Square Right outside the building is Starbucks.  This is the first time my husband and me hang out at Starbucks. Not the first time for me though, living in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor for over 7 years its impossible not try out this kind of outlet.. Hehehe.. 2 years of marriage, he never wanted to come to this place for a cup of coffee. "Not worth it", he said.  2nd destination: Asia City.   Bought my herbalife stock. Then off to next destination. 3rd destination: Wisma Merdeka Lunch at Restoran Seri Malindo The best restaurant around, recommended by d